What are the Requirements for New Customers for Spin Classes and Group Fitness Classes?
- All new clients (and anyone who has never attended a cycling class before) must arrive 30 minutes early if attending the cycling classes. We need to set you up on the computers with the new technology and this takes a bit of time the first time. New customers will not be allowed in less than 25 minutes before the class starts under any circumstances. There are no exceptions.
- We recommend setting up your profile online beforehand so your heart rate maximum will be correct. Directions on how to do this are HERE.
- If you are attending the EDGE Cycle class you are REQUIRED to use a heart rate monitor during this class. Your first heart rate monitor rental is free. You can bring your own ANT+/ Bluetooth enabled heart rate strap or you can rent or purchase one from Ascent. After your first class, you can save time and money buy paying for your rental before class by going HERE.
- If you have not used cycling shoes with clips before and are attending the SculptCycle class, you may want to bring athletic shoes to use as it can be cumbersome and frustrating getting on and off the bike during the class. We have cages for athletic shoes on all bikes.
- For Group Fitness Classes like the HIIT Circuit Group Training or the Restorative stretch, you must arrive 10 minutes early to sign the waiver and sign in. We do not allow anyone into the group classes late, so please call if there are any issues.
- CALL US at 713-487-8015 if you think you are running late and we will make sure you don’t get charged for your first class. We would rather be flexible so you can try our our unique studio and are willing to work with you