03 May 05/31/17 10-for-10 Cycling Challenge
Spin Class Challenge – Must Purchase by May 31st, 2017
Attend 10 Classes in 21 days and get a 10 class pass for free. Restrictions Apply. Must purchase by the 31st of May 2017. See Below for details:
- You must start your first class within 7 days of purchase or by May 31st 2017, whichever comes first.
- You must use all 10 Cycling Classes within 21 days to receive the 10 class pass and you must start the challenge by May 31st 2017
- Deadline for purchase is May 31st, 2017
- If you cannot attend 10 cycling classes within the 21 days, you may still use the 10 class pass up to 5 weeks from date of purchases before it will expire but you will NOT be eligible for the 10 free classes after the initial 21 day challenge period has passed
- The free 10 Class Pass is good for 5 weeks from the day you finish the challenge
- You may only do the challenge once in May
- The last day to start the first class for the 21 day period is May 31st, 2017
- If you do not complete the 21 day period from the start of the challenge, you will not be eligible for the free 10 Class Pass
- You cannot halt the challenge for sick days or vacation. There is no holding of time of package. Once the time starts for the 21 day period, the clock cannot stop
- Only can be used on cycling classes
- No refunds on the challenge
- No extensions of the 21 day period
- If you do not finish within 21 days, you have 5 weeks from the start date to use all 10 classes
- If you late cancel or no show for a class, you forfeit the challenge unless you purchase a separate class to be used for that missed class.
- Regular Ascent Policies Apply to classes.
- Free Classes cannot be applied to the classes.
***Other restrictions may apply. Ask our staff for more details.